Wraparound Institute 2008
Fifth California Wraparound Institute
Working Together to Engage Families
Thursday-Saturday, June 12-14, 2008
Download a copy of the Wraparound Institute booklet
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 750-8000
Reverend Darrell L. Armstrong, M.Div., M.F.T., Pastor, Shiloh Baptist Church, New Jersey, Founder National Association of Foster Children, Inc., Director, Division of Prevention and Community Partnerships
James Bell, J.D., Executive Director, W. Haywood Burns Institute
Constance Burgess-Moffett, Family Partner, Trainer, Consultant, C. Burgess Consulting & Associates
- Skills to engage families
- Maximize relationships with natural and formal supports for families by working together
- Enhance practice and the agency support for sound Wraparound practice
- Build a network of support by learning with and learning from one another
- Strengthen parent partners, individually and through stronger agency support
Half-day institute: Parent Partners in Wraparound, Saturday, June 14, 9 a.m.-noon.
Space is limited, so make your reservation early by calling (800) 228-9290 or (714) 750-8000. Important note: To receive the institute rate, mention that you are attending the California Wraparound Institute. The cutoff date for reservations is May 21, 2008.
This event is cosponsored by the California Department of Social Services and the California Department of Mental Health.